I can’t stop watching Amazing Spaces. I also can’t stop dreaming about making a massive log into a hobbit house & turning an abandoned bus into an art studio.
Anonymous asked: what are your top 5 favorite scenes from movies? just curious xx
Just five?! There are so so many that I love!! I know that after answering this I’ll remember another scene I really like & probaby cry.
(in no particular order, because I love them all equally & unconditionally)
- Ricky Fitts’ plastic bag “dancing in the air” in American Beauty (it soothes my soul)
- Nina Sayers’ “I was perfect” scene, dancing to Swan Lake at the very end & also little Natalie in Leon (the dress up scene).
- Literally everything in Krzysztof Kieślowski’s Three Colours: Blue.
- The driving by Akron scene/the Chicago audition/hang me from Inside Llewyn Davis.
- Richie/Elliott Smith/Needle In The Hay scene from the Royal Tenenbaums :((
&& there are so many others like Greta/Frances running to Modern Love & going to Paris, In the bath in Upstream Colour :(((, Tilda Swinton/Eve laying in her piles of book/flicking through them/decided on which ones to take in Only Lovers Left Alive, Amélie stealing her dad’s garden gnome & sending him photos of it posing with landmarks & returning Nino’s photo album, Adèle dancing to Lykke Li, intro & outro of Stoker, the last scene/College/Electric Youth in Drive,“If everything is being spoiled, we’ll be spoiled too!” in Daisies, intro of Melancholia, the night drive scene in Bastards, the hack attack in The Act of Killing, Before Midnight :( & sooo many other, I’ll shush now.
So many films to watch.
So many exhibitions to go to.
So many places to be.
So many people to meet.
So many ideas to bring to life.
But very little amount of time
& very little amount of money
& very little amount of resources
& very little amount of people who’d appreciate/with mutual interests.